Standing Tall in Hamilton Inc. is a Registered Charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). STiH is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) which allows individuals, businesses, and philanthropic partners to make tax deductible gifts and donations.
It costs $2000 per year to mentor one child.
Let’s break it down - what does the money cover?
- Program Insurances.
- Program Governance.
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with schools.
- Resources for student referrals and guardian permission.
- Mentor recruitment program:
- Screening – reviewing Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and referees.
- Training – ensuring mentors are provided with role clarity, and understand their obligations under the Victoria Child Safe Standards. Initiation training plus refresher training offered to ensure mentors remain up to date on any child safety standards and requirements.
- Mentor and mentee matching process – involves review of mentor background and availability to correctly match with a student.
- Supervision of weekly mentoring sessions – obligation under the Victoria Child Safe Standards.
- Volunteer recognition program – acknowledging our mentors’ contributions.
- Mentoring activity program – developing and implementing activities.
How to make a tax deductible donation:
Make a donation via our fundraising platform:
Click here, or use the form below to make a donation.
Direct bank deposit
For electronic funds transfer to:
Account Name: Standing Tall in Hamilton Inc
Account No: 10409877
Reference: your full name or business name
Pay by Cheque
Make cheque payable to:
Standing Tall in Hamilton Inc.
87 Thompson Street
Hamilton, Vic 3300
“Every child deserves a champion, an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best they can possibly be.” – Rita Pierson.